- Understand the beliefs which hold you back from achieving your potential as a writer
- Become familiar with strategies & frameworks for over- coming self-limiting beliefs & behaviours around writing
- Practice with tools which will empower you to continue to build confidence & proactivity on an ongoing basis
- Best suited to: writers at any career stage who struggle with establishing & maintaining a regular writing practice
Participants found the workshop…
Clear, precise & informative
Practical & easy-to-apply
Well-organised, motivating & encouraging
Light-hearted, lively & fun
Interesting & insightful
Inspirational & authentic
The content, structured activities & the presenter’s expertise
The low-key & non-judgemental atmosphere
Collaborating with like-minded people with the same goals, fears, challenges & internal battles
Discovering what other writers are passionate about
Reinforcement that creativity is worth investing time in
Acknowledging my need/right to create
Hearing about the presenter’s experiences as a published author
Participants’ valuable takeaways…
Reframing negative self-talk
Identifying ‘invisible’ obstacles
Setting accessible goals; breaking them down into concrete actions
Ways to make the writing journey more enjoyable
1/2 day course
Full day course
Need to know more? E.g.
- Want to book a course for your group or organisation?
- Want to know when the next public course is running?
Use the form below to email me and I’ll get back to you pronto!
You Might Also Like…
I am the author of US bestseller Whiskey & Charlie (published in Australia as Whisky Charlie Foxtrot), digital interactive novel/app The Ark, and A New Map of the Universe, which was shortlisted for the West Australian Premier’s Book Awards. I am currently working on Monkey See, an epic quest with a sci-fi twist featuring a monkey, an evil priestess and the mother of all tsunamis.