- Understand the beliefs which hold you back from achieving your potential as a writer
- Become familiar with strategies & frameworks for over- coming self-limiting beliefs & behaviours around writing
- Practice with tools which will empower you to continue to build confidence & proactivity on an ongoing basis
- Best suited to: writers at any career stage who struggle with establishing & maintaining a regular writing practice
Participants found the workshop…
Clear, precise & informative
Practical & easy-to-apply
Well-organised, motivating & encouraging
Light-hearted, lively & fun
Interesting & insightful
Inspirational & authentic
The content, structured activities & the presenter’s expertise
The low-key & non-judgemental atmosphere
Collaborating with like-minded people with the same goals, fears, challenges & internal battles
Discovering what other writers are passionate about
Reinforcement that creativity is worth investing time in
Acknowledging my need/right to create
Hearing about the presenter’s experiences as a published author
Participants’ valuable takeaways…
Reframing negative self-talk
Identifying ‘invisible’ obstacles
Setting accessible goals; breaking them down into concrete actions
Ways to make the writing journey more enjoyable
1/2 day course
Full day course
Need to know more? E.g.
- Want to book a course for your group or organisation?
- Want to know when the next public course is running?
Use the form below to email me and I’ll get back to you pronto!
You Might Also Like…
Annabel Smith is the author of US bestseller Whiskey & Charlie (published in Australia as Whisky Charlie Foxtrot), digital interactive novel/app The Ark, and A New Map of the Universe, which was shortlisted for the West Australian Premier’s Book Awards. I am currently working on Monkey See, an epic quest with a sci-fi twist featuring a monkey, an evil priestess and the mother of all tsunamis.